Friday, August 16, 2013

As you may have noticed, it's Friday!

So, fun stuff happened this week! My house got hit by lightening so I don't have cable or internet until MAYBE tomorrow.
:( huge sad face

So I have been working hard all day to take pictures and plan to try and upload as much as I can today into a queue since I don't know when I will have the time and internet to get up more posts.

Tomorrow, I am going to Jacksonville (my favorite city) for a concert and Sunday I am going to a Rays baseball game! Since my weekend will be so jampacked I am apologizing in advance for not living up to the promise I made just yesterday (let's not talk about it). 

However there are posts coming :) 
I also got chosen for a challenge for Brandbacker, and I am so excited to do it! 

Anyway this is just an apology for not getting back into the swing of Inner Beauty Friday. But mark my words there will be one next week! Pinky promise.

You should still check out Jasmine's contribution to Inner beauty Friday, a lovely book review! 

Thanks for all your continued support!

Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling