Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bloglovin

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6899301/?claim=8jwwryvsxdm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


There's a bad joke in there about showing my blog some lovin....etc, etc. I'll spare you and just say: FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN! :)

since Google reader went bye-bye and the future of GFC (which I use) is uncertain, the masses are stampeding to Bloglovin! Don't be left behind! Follow all your favorite blogs there! It's easy, and you can even import your current Google Reader list! It probably couldn't be simpler, to be honest.

Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling

EDIT: OF COURSE I copied/pasted directly what blog lovin told me to.....and of course it shows up like tihs, instead of integrated as a link. anybody have any ideas on how I can fix this?

either way, the link still works so you can still click it to follow me! :)

3 comments:

  1. You have to put text like that in as HTML for it to show up properly. Here's how to do it:

    When you're in "compose" mode: click the "HTML" button next to it to switch into HTML mode. Paste the text with the link from Bloglovin' in there. Switch back to compose mode and type out your post as normal.

    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just switched over to Bloglovin today!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling