Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4/20 makeup

I know this is a belated post but better late than never! Here is the look I threw together on Saturday. I got a little festive. No offense to anyone else who doesn't celebrate :)

This look was created with my Profusion palette. I have come to love this palette- be on the lookout for a review video coming soon!

I tried something new and put sephora kohl stick eyeliner on my eyelids before applying the eyeshadow. I really liked the result!
Excuse the raggedy look and flyaway hair. I didn't get any good pictures at the beginning of the day so I tried again at the end of the day. Thus, these pictures are after hours of wear!




Products used for this look:
Covergirl LashBlast mascara
Profusion palette
Sephora Smoky Kohl eyeliner in black
I always finish my looks with Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray

Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to which face products I used but I think the main focus of this look is the eyeshadow anyway.

Hopefully you like this green-friendly look!

Follow your bliss, 
Ember Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling