Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New favorite website!

Alright, Budget-splurgers. I will be the first to admit that I have a problem keeping up with my online presence. I would much rather be seen than heard, so many times! I come on the web and consume so much information and hardly ever put any new content out there.

Well enough is ENOUGH, I say! I'm going to get back into the swing of things. I am, I am, I am.

So my OFFICIAL first post (yes I have an unofficial first post. I typed it up completely and then left it in drafts. Oops. Clearly I am still getting into this "blogging" thing.) goes a little something like this:

Do you love Pinterest? Do you spend hours hounding the "hair & beauty" tag on Pinterest just to have it bombarded with things that are neither hair, nor beauty? (Lookin' at you, diet and exercise tips)

Well then you, my friend, are in the same boat as me. So you should be as excited as I am about this new website.

It's called Bellashoot, and it is ....well, freaking awesome.

It's like pinterest and beauty blogging had a perfect love child. It's set up similarly to pinterest,  where you can upload links, pictures, videos etc! But it's COMPLETELY dedicated to beauty!!
As if that wasn't enough, their Facebook is always giving away tons of beauty goodies! As a beauty on a budget, that is something I like to hear.
Uh HELLO beauty bloggers of the world, this is right up our alley!

My name on there is B-sbeautyEmber , so go find me and follow me!

This site is definitely in need of some fashionistas to lift it off the ground, so head your tails over there and get to postin'!!

Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling

1 comment:

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling