Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Family Birthday party look!

Hey lovelies I know it seems like I'm slackin' on the posting and I DEEPLY apologize! I have been trying to make my camera work with videos and it's been a stressful process.
VIDEO REVIEWS COMING SOON! :)

But for now let's get on to the makeup and outfit I wore!
It was my brother's birthday this past week so the family got together for some Publix subs and margaritas (as it was also Cinco de Mayo)



I had a rose gold and burgandy look goin' on. I know it's hard to tell the burgandy part but I'm about to post a picture of the makeup I used, and you can tell! 

Now I know I've talked about my Profusion Palette a lot, as I use it in almost all of my looks! (because I can't say it enough: a review video is coming!!) but here's a sneak peak at what the actual palette looks like.
ooh, pretty colors! 
As demonstrated by the arrows, these are the colors I used!

Here's the rest of the makeup used to get this look:
Face:
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in nude beige
Physician's Formula multi-colored pressed palette in Buff
for contouring: Elf contouring blush & bronzing powder in St Lucia
unknown concealer (I hate containers that fade so you can't even tell what product it is!)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer potion in original
the eyeshadows demonstrated above
Maybelline eyestudio gel eyeliner in blackest black
Covergirl lashblast volume waterproof in black
Nyx Eyeshadow trio in honeycomb for highlighting and eyebrows
eyelash curler from Forever 21 (how cute is that- purple + rhinestones = <3 )

As always when I'm looking forward to a long day, I topped it off with Urban Decay all nighter setting spray to make my makeup last! Not pictured is some lip color that I threw on and did not write down what it was 
:(

Last but not least, you can peep my OOTD here:
everything I'm wearing is from Target! In fact the skirt was on clearance for less than $10. Now that is a steal!

Follow your bliss, 
Ember Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling