Thursday, May 9, 2013

In official news: I have the best boyfriend ever

So I'm sure you remember this post, where I detail my journey to find the Wet n Wild Spring Forward Nude Awakening palette. 

Well, my wonderful, fabulous, thoughtful boyfriend went behind my back and ordered it online once we couldn't find it in person!! 

He just surprised me with it!! I am basically jumping for joy and of course I already swatched it!

I was definitely impressed with the texture of these- so silky! I was a bit put off at first by the pigmentation, it came off a little chalky at first. But once I blended it just a little bit, it evened itself out! 

I can't wait to bring you some looks featuring these great eyeshadows!!

The top row is the right side, and the bottom row is the right side. Because I like to do things backwards like that. (no, really, I was too excited to give a damn)




As you can see the white-ish one did NOT show up on my forearm whatsoever. Hopefully it shows up a little better on my eyelids! 

Excuse my nails, I was literally in the middle of redoing them when my boyfriend came in with this surprise!

As you can probably tell, I'm a LITTLE BIT stoked on this. Can't wait to try it out and see what kind of fun looks I can come up with!!

Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling


p.s. not to rain on this parade, but it's funny that I already decided to take the plunge and buy UD Naked. However with this I am going to take a second thought and maybe buy Naked 2 instead. We'll see! :) Now I have a dupe to last me for the time being -- which is good, because I am broke!

1 comment:

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling