Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday Haul

As I mentioned in my previous post, I just had a birthday! (let's not talk about how I'm getting old)
One thing that I am ecstatic about is the gift(s) that I received from my boyfriend's family. They are usually pretty good at giving gifts but this one blew all others out of the water! It's like my bf's mom knew exactly what I needed. 

So without further ado, here is all the goodies! I can't wait to try them all out! Expect some reviews in the near future!

First up we have the Onyx quick dry spray. I have only seen this in salons. I've mentioned before how I NEED to use Seche Vite because I ALWAYS mess up my nails before they are dry. Hopefully this spray will help out!! After reading the ingredients I will be sure to wash my hands after every application..yuck!

 Starting from the left we have a product that I have been in (lazy) search of for a while! the Sally Hanson manicure corrector. As you can probably tell from my pictures, I have issues with coloring outside the lines..I can't WAIT to try this product (in fact, I plan to tonight! and I will let everyone know how it is!). Second is the Sally Hanson Cuticle eraser+ balm. Alright, I've got a confession. I SUCK at taking care of my cuticles. It was one of those things that never even occurred to me until I started beauty blogging and realized that I really do need to start taking care of mine. So along with the eraser, there is also Sally Hanson Instant cuticle remover...very interested in trying these products so that I can have a more professional looking manicure!
 For makeup my boyfriend (and you guys!) know that I have been lusting after the Naked palette but I have yet to be able to afford it. Well, my boyfriend's mom was really sweet and ended up looking up online some dupes! and she found this physician's formula Nude palette. I don't know if it's an exact dupe but I'm still pretty excited to try it out and see how it looks! She also got me some Milani eyeshadow primer. I'll admit I don't know much about the Milani brand, and I don't own anything from it. I don't know how the primer will work but since I'm almost out of Urban Decay Primer Potion, I am excited to have something else to use.
I am excited for a new Sally Hanson base/top coat...my Seche Vite base coat broke, so I have been using Rimmel and I am not all that impressed. We'll see how the Sally Hanson brand holds up! Last but not least is a package of Nail rock nail caviar. I have never heard of this brand but I am interested in the caviar trend! this will be my first foray into the world of 3D manicures!! 

As you can see I was slightly spoiled! I am so thankful that my boyfriend's family treats me as one of their own. I can't wait to try each of these products and share the results with all of you!

Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling