Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July nails *sneak peak*

I know that waiting until the actual holiday to post holiday nails is a little...ditzy. How is anyone supposed to be inspired if they see it AFTER the holiday? (that's my philosophy anyway!) 

BUT I didn't actually do my nails until last night. Whomp, whomp, whomp.

So here's a sneak peak of my nails. This was just taken with my cell phone so, better pictures are to come, along with the details of how I did it and the polishes I used!

Thanks for checking them out! I know they aren't great but I'm pretty pleased with them. I can see myself getting better, although I have a LONG way to go! 

Hope everyone has a great, fun-filled, safe holiday! Personally, I love holidays. I love doing all the cheesy things that come along with holidays. So, I hope everyone has a beer, eats some grilled food, and plays with some fireworks today!
4th of july nails
let's not talk about how much love my cuticles need. And also let's not address my inability to stay between the lines.
Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling

4 comments:

  1. I waited until the last minute too! Very cute, love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh better late than never, right?! Thanks so much :) they (the dots) were inspired by Vampy Varnish, the link will be included in the "in-depth" post haha :) thanks for checking it out and commenting! <3

      Delete
  2. How cute! love the dots on your thumb :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will be posting the in-depth version today with the link to my inspiration for the dots :)

      Delete

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling