Thursday, October 10, 2013

MoYou London- the Festive collection stamping plates!

I literally can't get paid fast enough to keep up with the MoYou London plates.

MoYou London have always impressed me with their original, adorable plates but with this collection they've truly outdone themselves!!



This collection, which goes on presale tomorrow 10/11, is focused on the holidays! They plan to put out other holiday collections but this one in particular is focused on Christmas and New Years. 

Honestly, I got giddy while looking at these thinking of all the festive manicures I could create! I'm not kidding when I say I NEED all of these!

Now I'll stop talking and get to the good stuff!


This plate is the only full-plate image in this  collection and I love everything going on in it. From the santa and reindeer to the north pole sign, to all the patterns inside the gingerbread house, this plate has SO many possibilities!


A plate devoted entirely to snowflakes! How fun! This is great because snowflakes are the kind of thing you want on your nails during the winter but are pretty difficult to draw yourself. Plus, snowflakes are relevant ALL winter long, not just close to the holidays!


These full nail images are super festive. I am partial to the mistletoe, swirled peppermint, and string lights patterns! But let's be real, I pretty much love all of them.


I really can't put into words how much I love this plate. Every design is like a holiday sweater and I just love it so much. Not to mention, some of these aren't ONLY festive and could really be used year round, like the ones with the hearts. Personally I think this plate is my favorite!


Ah, new years! Some AMAZING New years eve images plus- FIREWORKS!!! If you saw my 4th of july mani, you saw that I am in dire need of a firework stamping plate. This plate has it all! The countdown till midnight, the champagne, and of course, the words Happy New Year! Obviously the balloons, fireworks, and party streamers also can be used for any celebration or party!


These plates retail for £4.99 (currently $7.96)  and can be found here. They ship internationally too!!

Truth be told, I can't WAIT to get my hands on this collection. It may sound like overkill but I have never been so excited for a stamping plate collection! 
Word of warning: if you do plan on ordering during the pre-sale, expect delays (especially if you live in the US) due to shipping and the fact that it's a pre-sale! I personally think the wait is worth it but I just want you to know what you're getting yourself into.

What about you, are you in love with this as much as I am? Which plates catch your eye? Be sure to let me know!

Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling

*I was not compensated in any way for posting this, all opinions are 100% my own!!

1 comment:

  1. WOw! Those are so cute! I love the full image plate and the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling