Thursday, October 3, 2013

MoYou London Mother Nature Stamping plates

MoYou London is a nail art company based out of, you guessed it, London. I saw their stamping plates on a blog and immediately fell in love. 

Since my last post about them I received half of my order. I wrote them an email inquiring about the missing plates. They were prompt, polite, and informative. There was a delay on the pre-order, and they announced on Facebook that they would be including a free gift with the orders that were delayed. I think that's a nice touch and  a great remedy to what could have been a potential problem.

Of course it would be nice to have a flawless experience, but I think the way a company handles a problem shows a lot more about them. For that reason, I am happy to continue supporting MoYou and recommending them to my friends and readers.

Without further ado I present to you the new Mother Nature Stamping Plate collection!

This collection is dedicated to Joey Helland, who suggested the theme to MoYou and they used her ideas!

See the plates after the jump!



The first stamp in this collection is chock full of patterns that scream "mother nature". From flowers to birds to leaves to butterflies, this collection has got some great stuff. In my opinion all the patterns in this are the perfect size. I even like the inclusion of the people. Even though you can't fit a whole person on your nail you can stamp their heads and make something with that!


We'll call this the bird stamp because look at all those birds! Cute flowers and leaves fill the spaces in between all the different types of birds on this plate. I like how no two birds are the same, letting you get really creative!


A forest-y type, I really like this plate, perhaps the best! I love the mushrooms, fox, little hedgehog, and acorns! My mind is going wild with all the ways I could think to use this plate!


Another great plate with lots of hidden patterns. I only have to wonder if some of them would fit on your average nail. Other than that, this has some cute additions! Love the patterns throw in there like the simple stripes, criss cross patterns, and the raccoons tail!


This plate leans more floral. I like the pebble pattern hiding in there as well!


This plate at first glance is by far my favorite. However I'm left wondering what exactly from this plate could fit on my nail. I love all the patterns in this so much! However I would really love if I could fit every hot air balloon on my nail. Even if they don't fit, each balloon has a great pattern in it to use!  

Overall, I'm a pretty big fan of this collection! I know for sure I will be ordering at least one or two from the Mother Nature collection!

Did you see any that interested you? Do you think you'll pre-order this collection?

The Mother Nature Collection goes up for Preorder tomorrow on the MoYou London website. Each plate retails for £4.99 (aka $8.07). 

Follow your bliss,
Ember Darling

Full disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for posting this. All opinions expressed are my own!

1 comment:

  1. These are sooo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to comments so always check back here to see my reply!
I encourage you to leave a link to your blog so that I can check it out!

EmberDarling